the problem on reinstall DU4.0A system

From: Xu Zhimin <xuzm_at_ns.cetin.net.cn>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 09:40:09 +0800

Dear manager:
    I want to reinstall my DU 4.0A system on Alpha 8200. But In my Raid
Disk,
there have been 60G user data already. My disks and user data is
arranged as follow:
    / mount on /dev/rz24a
    /usr mount on /dev/rz24g
    /usr/users mount on /dev/rz40a
    /usr/informix mount on /dev/rz40g
    swap1 mount on /dev/rz24b
    swap2 mount on /dev/rz40b
 I don't want to restore these user data from backup tapes. I want to
only restore some
system configuration files such as /etc/passwd, /etc/group,/etc/fdmns/*,
...... I wonder
whether the user information and data can be acceptable by system. and
my system is in
Enhanced Security mode, is there any other configuration files should be
restored?

    If someone have experience with it ,please email to me. I'll
appreciate it very much.