Kernel Memory Fault

From: <kvittina_at_kcs.co.th>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 16:32:53 +0700

Hi,

     Yesterday Evening, our operator ran into a problem on DEC Alpha 2000
server. The system crashed. After the system had been recovered I have
investigated the crash-data file crated in "/var/adm/crash/crash-data.1"
and found the message indicated the problem came from Kernel cannot access
to some memory address.

     Because this server have been add a new memory board (512MB) last
Saturday, so I am not sure what is the cause of this problem (Program or
Hardware). I have attached crash-data file in this mail. All advice are
welcomed.

     Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Kraisit Vittinanon.