Problems printing from Unix to Pathworks Client.

From: SK Suporte <suportesk_at_stillnet.com.br>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 09:58:47 -0300

I am using the Digital Unix v. 4.0b and Pathworks Advanced Server v.
6.1a with Windows95 and Pathworks 7.0.
I am printing from the Digital Unix in a Windows 95 workstation. My
problem is when I print from Unix using lpr the job is printed. But when
I use my application the job appears on the queue and it is like it was
printed. But is not printed. Problably it is a problem with filters.
Because to print from my application I need to use transparent filters.

How can I solve it?

Thanks

Eduardo Calixto
SK Computers - suportesk_at_stillnet.com.br