(partial) SUMMARY: fatal XIO error with CDE calendar manager

From: Giorgio Pastore <pastore_at_ts.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 17:47:50 +0200

Maybe the question was not too clear, maybe we are the only on the planet to
have such a problem, maybe there is no solution... :-)

Anyway we got no answer at all!

In the meanwhile we have done some additional tests:

running the rpc.cmsd daemon in debug mode we could check that when the user
suffering the problem uses dtcm, the daemon floods the terminal with messages
like the following:

rpc.cmsd: check file owner, owner = weber_at_axpts2.ts.infn.it, user =
weber_at_axpts2
.ts.infn.it, target = weber_at_axpts2.ts.infn.it
cms_register_5_svc called

It looks like there is an uncontrolled generation of events from the client
window.

Yet no suggestion ?

Thanks to everybody, in any case. If we will find a solution we will sent the
final summary.

Giorgio Pastore

The original posting follows.