Digital VRT16-AH/Sony GDM 1661 with regular PC + win95??

From: Gertjan <gawater_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:33:18 +0200

Hello! This is probably not the right channel to adress my problems, but it
is about my last chance.

I recently bought a second-hand monitor, but it doesn't have 5 BNC
connectors on the back as I thought, but only 3. I miss horizontal and
vertical synchronisation.

When I asked around, they said that I can only hook this monitor to an alpha
computer (sorry if I use the wrong names, I only know about regular IBM
compatibles PC's), because I need a videocard that pre-synchronizes RED,
GREEN and BLUE.

Is this true? Do i need a new videocard and if so, which one? I've never
seen a videocard with three output-BNC's for Red, Green and Blue.

I can only hope that someone knows something about this, because this darn
monitor costed me quite some money, and I am just a poor student :)

Thank you!
Gertjan Awater