DU SysAdmin Books

From: Robert L. Bailey <rlb_at_cruiser.engin.umb.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:04:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I've been an admin in the Sun/Solaris world for about 5 years. We just
got an Alpha here and I was wondering if there are any good books
on DU4 specific features... like advfs, the .proto.* files, etc.

I've gone over some of the online documentation, and that has helped
to some extent, but a good book on kernel tweeking, detailed differences
between types of swap, etc. would be of a great help. The local book
store seems to only have prints of the manual pages...

Thanks,
Robert Bailey