URGENT : ORACLE PATCH FOR DIGITAL 4.O

From: Rob Pieters <ropieter_at_ba3sun01.is.emea.eds.com>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 17:38:16 +0200

Hi all,

We upgraded our Alpha Server from DU 3.2 to DU 4.0D. We are using
Oracle 7.2.3, but we are missing the necessary patch 397548.

The problem is that in Europe the first of May is a public holliday, so
we can't reach oracle. So my question is :

Can we get this patch somewhere from the internet ?
Can somebody give me a phone number of ORACLE support in the US ?

Is there somebody who has the patch and can e-mail it me ?

Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

Rob Pieters