SUMMARY: Cpu monitoring

From: Spalding, Stephen <SSpaldin_at_mem-ins.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 16:07:20 -0500

Hi managers!

My original question was:

"Can anyone tell me where I can find "Top" or any other cpu performance
monitoring utility? Any other system utility suggestions would be nice
as well.

> Thanks!
>

> Stephen Spalding
> Associate System Administrator
> Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance
> sspaldin_at_mem-ins.com
> 1000 West Nifong
> Columbia, MO 65203
> (573) 499-4230
> (800) 442-0590
> fax (573) 499 - 4310"

The place where I received the most current version of top was
ftp.groupsys.com. It is available in other places, but they tended to be
older copies or I couldn't get them to compile cleanly. Some other
performance utilities suggested were mrtg, the CDE performance monitor,
and pmgr. Thanks to everyone who replied!

-Stephen Spalding