RF on a chip!!! RF Transceiver NEWS!!

From: Gran Jansen <granjan_at_online.no>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 15:38:19 +0200

Dear Sirs,

Go Wireless with your systems - with no chance of jamming - cutting or
listening to your signals?

With reference to earlier information we would likt to inform you about our
new updated website - and our RF(FHSS) IC GJRF400:

http://www.gran-jansen.com

and you will find all the updates information about our asic. Are you
interested in pricing (NEW PRICELIST) and delivery please contact me.

I do hope this will be of some interest and am looking forward to hearing
from you.

Best regards
Gran-Jansen AS

Jeanette Hartmann

Gran-Jansen AS Office address:
P.O.Box 466, Skøyen Hovfaret 17
0212 Oslo, Norway 0275 Oslo, Norway

tel. : +47 22134200 e-mail: granjan_at_online.no
fax : +47 22134210 http://www.gran-jansen.no