Problem with DECSERVER

From: SK Suporte <suportesk_at_stillnet.com.br>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 10:19:57 -0300

I have a DecServer 900TM and I use my windows95 machine to configure it.

But now I had a problem with my machine and I can not make the load of
the software to the DecServer. But I have the memory-card installed ...
But when I turn on the DecServer it's not work.
I don't know if I have a problem with the card then I installed again
the NetRider Software in my Windows95. But I don't remember the name of
the file to load the DECServer.

Can You help me?

Thanks

Eduardo Calixto