Mailbus 400 for DU4.0d

From: Millard Simon <Simon.Millard_at_barclays.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 15:22:00 +0000 (GMT)

Can anyone help me.

I have recently installed Mailbus 400 onto a DEC 2000 mod 300 with no
problems.

The problem I have is that the end user would like a hard copy of all the
documents as he doesn't have access to X windows. If I have to open each
bookreader document separately to print it, this will take a long time.

My questions are:

1) Is there a text only copy available

2) Is there an easy way to print off all documents (paperless office!!)

I await your responses with eager anticip..

ation

Please use Internet Email address for reply.
Simon Millard

E-mail
Internet: Simon.Millard_at_barclays.co.uk
Internal: millars1_at_landsend.ple.barclays.co.uk

Address
CAS - GES/Open Systems Support
Barclays Technology Services
Poole Computer Centre
81, Sopers Lane
Poole, Dorset

Telephone:
External: +44 (01202) 601155 ext. 2417
Internal: C/W 7-4160-2417
Fax: +44 (01202) 642329

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.