'sar' for DU - Needed for CA-Unicenter ?

From: Fliguer, Miguel <M_Fliguer_at_miniphone.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 13:03:20 -0300

Hello folks !

I was digging into the archives looking for the 'sar' utility.

As I understand it, 'sar' is a part of the SVE (System V Environment)
which is a layered product (which I couldn't find on the distribution).

But somebody from the list pointed out that SVE will replace some
BSD functionalities, like lpr. And, last but not least, that SVE will
need
a license.

We wondered if we could just grab the 'sar' binaries from somewhere
on the net and got them working on DU 4.0B, instead of having to
purchase a license for a product that probably will cripple our system
;-)
Did anybody ever see a free 'sar' around ?

Also, is anybody here using CA-Unicenter for DU ? Our local CA people
told us that 'sar' is a requirement for that.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and summarized.

---
Miguel Fliguer
Miniphone S.A. - Buenos Aires, Argentina
m_fliguer_at_miniphone.com.ar