SUMMARY : Is sar included in Digital UNIX v4.0d distribution?

From: <kvittina_at_kcs.co.th>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:32:31 +0700

Thank you Duncan Webbe for his advice.

sar is one of SVR4 Performance tracking Command. It is not included within
standard distribution of Digital UNIX. In order to use it, we must
purchase/install "System V Environment for Digital UNIX" first. The SPD
of this could be found at http://www.digital.com/

Kraisit Vittinanon
---------------------- Forwarded by Kraisit Vittinanon/TSD/KCS on 11/06/98

dwebbe_at_davidjones.com.au on 11/06/98 12:39:23