SUMMARY: xmkmf missing

From: Kristberg Ágúst Karlsson <kak_at_tron.lyngbyes.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:59:03 +0200

Here is my original posting:
> Is there something wrong with my system or has anybody else
> experienced a missing xmkmf utility.
> imake is in place.
> Does anybody know how to get it or a workaround.
> (the system is DU4.0B with patches).

Many thanks to Per-Ivar Emanuelsen from Nordlysobservatoriet who pointed
out that imake and xmkmf are not in the same package and alas,
OSFXMIT410 is not installed (and I cant find the CD :-) ).

And many thanks to Marie-Claude Vialatte from CUST, Universite Blaise
Pascal who discovered that it was a script and sent me the code.
Saved me at the moment, now I just have to find that dammed CD.

--
Kristberg Agust Karlsson
Lyngby Business College