From: Stephane E. Fernandez <enzo_at_cyberstation.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:29:21 +0200 (CEST)

Bonjour (again)

* I wrote:
> Every time I try to compile bind the process fails with the following
> message
> ld:
> Can't locate file for: -ll

* Paul A Sand answered :
I think it's `libl' that may be missing. On our DU 4.0D systems
it's in OSFPGMR425 (Standard Programmer Commands (Software Development)).
It's used by lex.

* The package OSFPGMR410 (on my 4.0B) contains a load of utilities that
have to be loaded in order to compile :
lex, yacc, ranlib, and a lot of libraries

It works now. Thanks too to Serge Munhoven.

Stephane E. Fernandez - Cyberstation, Zeu cybercafe of Bordeaux
          Info : http://www.cyberstation.fr
| Collez votre citation ici / Stamp your quotation here |