Summary time Zone

From: streamlight <streamlight_at_idci.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:30:23 -0400

This soultion worked for me, but I had several other
suggestions about links.
I had already done all the linking correctly and it still
did not work.
There is one problem that showed up after doing the below,
which was could not find Eastern
Because it was a bad file
I restored it from the 4.0d CD then did the below works
great and thanks to all

===================================
Zic -l US/Eastern should do the trick. Don't forget to
adjust the time after
switching timezones.

# sizer -v
Digital UNIX V4.0D (Rev. 878); Thu Jun 11 15:57:48 MDT 1998

# date
Fri Jun 12 21:08:59 GMT 1998
# zic -l US/Eastern
# date
Fri Jun 12 17:09:08 EDT 1998

Best Regards,

Vinzenz

streamlight wrote:

> I have an Alpha server running 4.0d, when you type date it

> gives it in GMT
> I am in the eastern time zone so this is putting the wrong

> time stamp on things.
>
> I have run the command timezone, but that did not change
it.

--
Vinzenz Esser
EMASS Technical Support