SUMMARY: HSZ52 upgrade

From: Flannon Jackson <flannon_at_du.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:02:36 -0600 (MDT)

The consensus is that my disklabels should be fine in that the hsz40 and
the hsz50 both turn on dynamic geometry so the controller determines the
actual layout of the disk. Also, when I took a closer look at the disktab
file I noticed that all entries for hsz's are exactly the same except for
the name.

Thanks to the following for you input:
C. Ruhnke
Alan