Administrivia: Re: Dropped from List again, can't resubscribe

From: Dave Sill <de5_at_sws5.ctd.ornl.gov>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 11:30:30 -0500 (EST)

dthun_at_dwp.ci.la.ca.us wrote:
>Anyone having a problem being dropped from this list, it's happened twice
>to me now.
>I normally just resubscribe, this time for some reason can't even
>subscribe. I emailed the
>list owner and haven't heard back.
>And yes, I've been following the rules. ;-)

He was dropped because list messages to him were bouncing. I replied,
but apparently he didn't get the reply because his incoming mail isn't
working. My guess is that he also can't subscribe because his mail
isn't working--he isn't receiving the confirmation request.

FYI, bounces for this list are handled automatically. If enough
messages to you bounce, you'll be removed from the list. If this
happens to you, and you don't think it should have happened, let me
know. If you're automatically unsubscribed, you can resubscribe any
time--but you'll be unsubscribed again, eventually, if you don't get
the fixed.

Dave Sill
alpha-osf-managers list owner