SNA Conectivity

From: Angel Martinez <angelm_at_arango.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 13:33:26 -0500

     Hello Gurus!

     I'm try to make a APPN (Advance peer to peer network) via SNA. The Digital Unix have the following configuration:

HardWare
Model 800
SNA Card: DNSES-AA
Modem Penril Datability Networks Alliance V.32/19.2 Model ALM3223
Working at 2 Wires

Software
Operating System Operativo 4.0B
Drivers ofr DNSES-AA
      Patch: HPAQ610GZ.

I would like to hear from people who are make this kind of network.

1) Exists some GUI oriented software to configure the SNA?
2) It's necesary to have a gateway? if true, What kind or Model?
3) How can i test my configuration to know if it's work properly?
4) Does anyone have any ideas, tips, or experiences about how to get it to
run on my current configuration?

Many thanks for any information that you can provide me with.

Angel Martinez
e-mails: angelM_at_arango.com / arpia_at_hotmail.com