SUMMARY: After the upgrade

From: Paul Crittenden <crittend_at_storm.simpson.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 08:51:51 -0500

Sorry, I got in a clean out mode and deleted my responses to this issue so
I can't thank specific people. Anyway it appears that the problem was that
NIS was set up prior to the upgrade and somehow that got messed up during
the upgrade. Since I don't need NIS to be set up I'm not going to worry about
it. Specifically the mkpasswd script which came with expect called yppasswd
if it existed. Since NIS apparently was set up yppasswd existed and was
called. Unfortunatley since NIS was no longer configured correctly I would
get the error "can't get domain". I hard coded the script to call passwd
instead
and all is well.