USB Ports On Personal Workstation?

From: Mike Mitchell <lizrdegg_at_ntrnet.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 22:29:20 -0500

     Folks-

     The new Personal Workstations 500au that we received have
no external SCSI port, but have what appears to be two USB ports
on the back of the machine. Can anyone confirm that these are
indeed USB ports? If so, does anyone know of a Dec supported
USB external disk that can be used with the new Personal Workstations?
The only USB devices I've seen for sale are for the iMac. Will
an external iMac USB disk run properly on a Personal Workstation?
If so, are there any special instructions for setting it up?

     Thanks in advance.

     Mike
     lizrdegg_at_ntrnet.net