SUMMARY: Does ASE support NetRAIN?

From: Sakellaris Alexander <asakelaris_at_cosmote.gr>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:02:26 +0200

TCR 1.4a, certainly, doesn't have a clue what NetRAIN
is all about, as Dr Blinn responded. Sure enough, I was
in a pre-upgrade state of thinking when posting my question.

Anyway, the bottom line is that NetRAIN should be supported
on the forth comming realase of DUnix 4.0F with TCR 1.6.

As for the ethernet channel feature, it's been supported for a
long time on DU.

Many thanks to (who else?) Dr. Blinn

My original posting follows:

> I recently installed 4.0e and plan to use the
> NetRAIN feature very soon. As it seems a very nice
> feature to have (NIC redundancy), I was wondering
> if ASE 1.4a supports it as well?
>
> BTW, is fast ethernet channel supported on DU?

____________________________

Alexander Sakellaris
Sr. Systems Administrator
Operations Department / IT Division