Looking for the "original" copy of /usr/opt/TCR150/sbin/asehelp

From: C.Ruhnke <i769646_at_smrs013a.mdc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:50:01 -0600 (CST)

Gurus, Wizards, and other nice people of this list,

I have run the Pre-Installation Check for the latest DU V4.0D jumbo #3
patch kit for TruCluster and have run into a bit of a snag...

I can rectify all but one of the modules that are called out by the check
as "origin can not be identified" -- I had to install a couple of previous
non-dupatch ASE 1.5 patches and I have the original versions.

The module in question is /usr/opt/TCR150/sbin/asehelp.

Both dupatch and fverify claim this file has the wrong checksum -- even
though it has the correct size.

I cannot see where this file was touched by the previous patches I installed
so I'm confused as to how it got out of sync...

Does any one have a copy of this file with a "sum" of 59581? Just FYI, mine
sums up as 29508.

TIA!
--CHRis

-
Chris H. Ruhnke Phone: (314)233-7314
IBM Global Services M/S S306-6340 FAX : (314)234-2262
325 J.S. McDonnell Blvd Email: Ruhnke_at_US.ibm.com
Hazelwood, MO 63042