SUMMARY: cannot boot genvmunix

From: George Scheer <george_at_vache.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:07:27 -0800 (PST)

The problem was indeed the order of the Ultra SCSI host adapters. By
placing the new adapter before the original, the disk references somehow
got changed. The results seems to be that the /usr partition is not
mounted. I placed the new host adapter after the the original and all was
well.

Another suggestion (from Don Rye(?) rye_at_jwfc.acom.mil) would be to change
fstab to appropriately mount /usr. (I didn't verify this)

>>> boot -fl s
  mount root
  change fstab to correctly point to /usr
  mount /usr