Barcode used by TL891

From: Jirik Stephen x8373 <Sjirik_at_CitiPower.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:37:14 +1000

We have a TL891 Tape Mini-Library and we would like to make our own barcode
labels.

Does anyone know of the barcode standard that the TL891 can read, and where
I could obtain a compatible TrueType font.
I know we can order labels (part number DS-TL891-99) but we want to have
some control over the numbering.
TIA
the system manager.

This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

CitiPower Pty ACN 064 651 056