HSZ40 Controller has invaild Serial No.

From: Mahinder Kumar <mahinder_at_gto.net.om>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:09:38 +0400

Hi,
One of our HSZ40 Controllers while configuring has started giving following
message :
error 4090: Module has invalid serial number. This controller cannot be used
                 call field service.
This messsage appears in response to any command issued starting with
SET THIS_CONTROLLER.
Upon issuing SHOW THIS_CONTROLLER, I see controller Serial Number
as CX20100000, where as it should start with ZG.
Any idea what has gone bad with this controller?
TIA