8400 Console prompt

From: <dave.campbell_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:19:04 +0100

Once upon a time I could remember how to set a prefix to the console prompt
on an 8400, but alas my memory is fading and I can't remember any more. Can
anybody refresh my weary brain?

Just to weed out floods of "try set prompt", as on 4100s - it's not! There's
a specific, and obviously undocumented, console variable set from advanced
mode that you can prefix onto the `P00>>` default prompt. I know you can do
it because I've set it up on a 4 node multi-site VMS cluster.

Thanks,
Dave Campbell