Adding a disk array, then problem with t

From: Tran, Duc-Chi <tranduc_at_statcan.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:34:00 -0400

Hello Guru,

We have an Alpha 4100 running Digital Unix 4.0D. Last week, we added a
KZPSA FWD-SCSI host adapter to connect to an external disk array from
Open Storage Solutions (a differential device). Then, we rebuilt the
kernel, set up the disk array, etc. Now everything is working fine ....
except our beloved freeware 'monitor', which now gives us a coredump and
refuses to run. We even recompiled the program 'monitor', but the
problem still persists. Do you have any clue?

Note: The 'monitor' program was downloaded from
ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com:/pub/DEC/

Thank you.

Duc-Chi Tran (613) 951-3626 tranduc_at_statcan.ca
Chief, Systems Support Section / Chef, section du soutien des systèmes
Industry Measures & Analysis Division / Division des mesures et de
l'analyse des industries
Statistics Canada / Statistique Canada
Visit our Web Site / Visitez notre site http://www.statcan.ca
For our employees, visit / Pour nos employés, visitez
http://www.imad.statcan.ca