sudo

From: <Klas.Erlandsson_at_europolitan.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 16:48:17 +0200

Hi!

Can someone help me with this one?
We add and remove users very frequently to our systems.
This is taking a lot of my time and I thought that it would be great if
our helpdesk could manage the user administration.
But I don't want them to have root password. I have looked at the ZUAUSR
utility but the user management is a bit strange.
Is there some kind of sudo I can use? Any ideas?

Mvh Klas Erlandsson
Klas Erlandsson / IT-Unix Phone direct: +46 455 331265
Europolitan AB Mobile: +46 708 331265
S-371 80 KARLSKRONA Fax: +46 455 332265
SWEDEN