Question about SMTP in Altavista Firewall

From: Leonardo Mosquera <lmosquer_at_col1.telecom.com.co>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:53:12 -0500

Hi everybody, I need to configure an Altavista Firewall 98, running in
digital Unix 4.0D, to allow to relay just a group of external IP
addresses. I know that Altavista smtpx denies the relay to some ip
addresses, but this doesn't do what I want, that it's to allow just a
group of addresses and at the same time restricting all of the rest.
Somebody knows how can I do this? or how can I implement a solution for
this without changing the smtpx?

Thanks in advance

Leonardo Mosquera
System Manager