From: Bacevicius, Tom <Tom.Bacevicius_at_intria.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:56:52 -0400

Special thanks go to the following:

Piotr Bienias
Ardizzoni Enrico
Jim Smart
Duncan Webbe
John P Speno
Thomas, Phil
Richard Eisenman
Alan Angulo
Johnson, Andrew
Barry Treahy

Almost everyone pointed me to the use of the `lsof` utility which can be
downloaded at ftp://vic.cc.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/. However, Duncan
Webbe pointed something out to me that I should have realized.

"cd into a directory and type fuser -u * and, should any file be in use by a
process, you will get the pid of that process"

Thanks everyone, all replies were greatly appreciated.

Tom Bacevicius