SUMMARY: S/Key on 4.0E

From: Harold Gabel <Harold.Gabel_at_wcom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:55:16 -0500

The answer was simple in the end. There is a patch for the logdaemon-5.6
package written by Spider Boardman (the patch, that is), which plugs into
SIA. The patch is available at http://www.ultranet.com/~spiderb/sec/ and
its readme tells you where to download a distribution of logdaemon which the
patch will work on.

Thanks to all!

Harold
MCI WorldCom Systems Administrator