More Information Needed Regarding last Command

From: Ron Parker <rparker_at_brazosport.cc.tx.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 09:18:03 -0500 (CDT)

I recently read the below message while searching for a solution to this
on DU 4.0D. I can see that the full information is in the wtmp file but
I'm too lazy to reinvent the wheel to extract it! I can't tell from the
message below exactly what the solution is?

Sorry to ask the same question again. If everyone will forward the
information to me I'll be glad to provide a detailed summary for the list
and can make any files available for anonymous FTP to everyone. Thanks.

--
Ron Parker, Network Administrator, Brazosport College