Quota notifications

From: Blake Roberts <BlaRob_at_HBSI.COM>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 11:36:58 -0700

Greetings all!

I am configuring quotas on a 4.0D PK3 machine that will have hundreds of
external users on it, but none of them open a login shell. They all go
through either a browser interface or a middleware interface.

I seem to remember many years ago that quotas could email users when they
have exceeded their soft limits. Is this true? Right now, the only
possibility that I see is to write a script that would check all of the
quotas nightly and email people if they have exceeded their limits. I would
prefer a simpler way if it is possible.

TIA,
--Blake Roberts
blarob_at_hbsi.com