DIgital XP1000 Video

From: Chris Ford <crford_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 09:31:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello all. I hopefully have a simple question tha someone can help me with.
We have an older Digital XP1000 with an EV6 and an Evans ans Sutherland
REALImage 2100 video card. The box was designed to run NT, and it does so
just fine. But we are wanting to install Tru64 5.1, and can get no video
support other than 640x480 at 16 colors. Does anyone know of a way around
this? Please respond to this address, and I will summarize.

TIA,
Chris Ford

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/