Any other good SMB/CIFS software solutions out there besides Shar ity?

From: Sweatt, Wayne <sweatt_at_dps.state.nm.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:59:10 -0700

Dear DUGurus...

  I have Sharity on a trial basis, and it works fine.
But... I've got to get more quotes from other vendors that provide the SAME
software - Allows my Tru64 UNIX servers to mount NT filesystems just like NT
would.
Please don't recommend Samba - it has that "ftp like" functionality only
except
for Linux which has support of the smbmount command - not available for
other UNIXes
as of two months ago.
Any other products that you have been using and can recommend, would be
appreciated.
Please include the co$t if at all possible. I need 7 Tru64 and 2 Soalris
systems to mount
various CIFS filesytems on two NT 4.0 servers. Sharity can do it for $465
USD.

Thanks,