Does anyone use Crack?

From: Woods Marc A Contr WRALC/LNXA <Marc.Woods_at_robins.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:42:32 +0000

I am trying to use a password cracking program called "Crack". If you have
used this in the past can you give me any guidance/suggestions on the best
way to proceed. "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for some knowledge today."
I am still trying to get it installed and configured. I have un-compressed
the file and tried to run the executable. It gets about 1/3 of the way
through the first script and then it can't actually create the crack-pwc
file.....that is the file that actually is the
program.....help.....anyone.....

Thanks

Marc Woods
Network Systems Administrator