Tru64UNIX Commands-Utilites and System Administration Course

From: Raul Sossa S. <RSossa_at_datadec.co.cr>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:07:09 -0600

Hello Guys!
I already have Compaq "Tru64UNIX 4.0 Commands and Utilities Course"
and "Compaq Tru64UNIX 4.0 System Administration Course" printed manuals.
I would like to have these two *.pdf manuals, but for Compaq Tru64UNIX
version 5.X
Does anyone knows where can I download them in the internet (if possible) or
maybe
to which company can I buy them by intenet?

Thanks!