SUMMARY: XP1000 SRM Console

From: Mark S. Yamnicky <marco_at_nirvana.ES.HAC.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Ok...heres my scoop with a twist.

Thanks to all who responded so quickly.

Rochelle Lauer
John Francini
The good Dr. Thomas Blinn
Len Whitwer
Selden E. Ball, Jr.

Everyone replied with just about the same answer. Enter a few "returns", try a
few "Cntrl C's" or throw in a few Cntrl Z's. All of which did nothing for me.

Did I mention the drive installed was brand new and had no OS on it?

Well this apparently has something to do with it. I installed a bootable drive,
turned the system on and let it boot. Once up the graphics came alive. I shut
the system down. At the blue screen pressed "return" and walah!

>>> set console graphics
>>> init

All is well.

Thank you for your help.