SWCC won't configure on es40?

From: <jreed_at_appliedtheory.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:38:12 -0400

I'm trying to configure SWCC500 on tru64 v4.0F, HW is es40.
I have an almost identical es40 which is running the code with
no problems, but every time I try to configure it on this
machine it gets through the hardware survey where it is going
to create the storage.ini file and then says:

"Error getting storage information, exiting"

and

"There appears to be a problem. Your agent did not start
properly. This is probably due to some change you just
made in the configuration. Go back and review your changes
to determine where the fault lies. Once you think you have
corrected the fault, come back to this option and start
the agent."

The storage.ini wouldn't create at all at first, so I hand coded
it, and now I have one, it comes up when I select the option to
change the config, but it gives the same error.

It told me at one point a reboot would be in order, but we've done
that and it didn't help. Anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,

--
Judith Reed
jreed_at_appliedtheory.com