Cluster_root read only on advfs

From: Bob Safran <bob.safran_at_esca.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:56:39 -0800

I fat fingered my /etc/fstab so that the root disk entry doesn't match
/etc/fdmns. The entry looks like

custer_root#root / advfs rw 0 1

and should be cluster_root#root...

I've booted the install cd and have a shell terminal session up. I haven't
been able to mount the disk to fix the problem. The disk is /dev/disk/dsk4b.
I checked it on the other cluster node running standalone.

I didn't find anything in the archives under fstab corrupt or cluster_root.

Please help...

Bob Safran

425.739.3228

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person or use it for
any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.