Forms software

From: Gary LaBonte <glabonte_at_ssww.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:29:08 -0400

Hi All,

I'm looking for a software package that can create forms on TRU64-Unix
and then let me populate those forms with data from my database. For
example, an invoice, I want to stop using pre-printed forms and print
that information (fancy header, maybe a logo, etc) with my data. I've
searched through the archives and find nothing. This list has quietly
helped me with many problems in the past. Thanks in advance.

Gary LaBonte
Systems Manager
S&S Worldwide
860-537-3451 x2226