SUMMARY: Adding a KGPSA-BC fibre card to an AS 4100

From: Bill Sadvary <sadvary_at_dickinson.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:34:15 -0400 (EDT)

The majority of the folks recommened booting the generic kernel and
reconfig'ing the kernel or running sizer -n ___ and add the lines
manaully to the kernel file.

I can't believe I overlooked this one. Sorry.

Also, some say that if 'show device' doesn't list the device to upgrade
the firmware.

Thanks to all replies!

-Bill Sadvary