DEFPA, CDDI, PCI adapter still sold and supported ?

From: Thomas Leitner <tom_at_radar.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 22:57:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I'd like to know if the DEFPA CDDI PCI Adapter (what's the exact part name
for the CDDI version anyway?) is still sold somewhere and still supported
under current Tru64 versions? Are there any other CDDI adapters available?

Thanks // Tom
Dr. Tom Leitner                             Dept. of Communications
                                            Graz University of Technology,
e-mail    : tom_at_radar.tu-graz.ac.at         Inffeldgasse 12
Phone     : +43-316-873-7455                A-8010 Graz / Austria / Europe
Fax       : +43-316-463-697
Home page : http://www.radar.tugraz.at/people/tom.html
PGP public key on : ftp://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/pgp-keys/tom.asc or send
mail with subject "get Thomas Leitner" to pgp-public-keys_at_keys.pgp.net
    Before we have the paperless office, we have the paperless toilet!