non-swxcr drive question

From: Karen R. McArthur <kmcarthu_at_bates.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:02:04 -0400

Alpha 2100; tru64 4.0G (with rz1cb, rz28d, rz26l, rz29b, rz1db drives in the
internal cabinet)

Is there a gui tool to see drive configurations such as drive types, drive
sizes, scsi channel (like swxcrmgr) for the drives on the internal
controller (non-swxcr)? I'd even be interested if there is a non-gui tool
to do the same task. I tried "uerf -r 300", but it only showed the drives
on channel 0. I have the internal bus split and would like the information
on both channels.

I am replacing the machine this week and need to complete my map for the
drive transfers.

Thank you,
--
Karen R. McArthur, Systems Administrator
Bates College, Information & Library Services