Setting up a network printer.

From: Trevor Osatchuk <Trevor.Osatchuk_at_pscl.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:22:08 -0600

I have a 4.0f system that I want to be able to print to a network printer
with. In the documentation it states that there should be a tcp option for
connection, but it does not show up in the printconfig gui. I haven't
configured a printer before so I am not sure where to start on this from a
command line point of view. I searched the archives and found a simlilar
post, but there was no summary.

The printer that I want to connect to shows up in the gui list, but as I
said, doesn't have a tcp connection option. It is a HP 4M Plus. If anyone
has a network version of this printer working I would appreciate a shove in
the right direction!

Thanks!

Trevor Osatchuk
Process Solutions Canada Ltd.
Support and Integration Analyst
(780) 452-2227 Ext. 286
trevor.osatchuk_at_pscl.com

Any man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man.
          - J. Robert Oppenheimer, speaking of Albert Einstein