5.1a quorum disk

From: Howard E. Arnold <arnoldh_at_celerent.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:40:17 -0400

Is there any way that the quorum disk can be made fault tolerant besides
doing a hardware mirror through a raid controller? We want to build a
cluster across two rooms with separate storage in each by way of fiber
channel. If we loose one room completely we want to be able to stay running.
It will be a two node cluster so quorum would be needed. We can configure
the quorum disk on one hsg80, but if that room goes down the cluster will
lose quorum. The cluster disk we were going to LSM mirror it across HSG80's.

Thanks

Howard Arnold
Consultant Engineer
Email: arnoldh_at_celerent.com