SUMMARY: Hard-drive identification

From: Lee, Kenway \(ICMH\) <"Lee,>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 09:47:15 -0800

All,

Thanks go out to:
Edward J. Branley
Bob Harris
Mohamed K. Ahmed
Udo de Boer
Jesper Frank Nemholt

I used hwmgr -view devices which identified the bus-target-lun I.D.
Thankfully the LUN IDs existed on the SANs. I was then able to match the
LUNs, devices, and the ADvFS domain under the ADvFS manage utility under
sysman. With this information I traced it back to the correct units that
contained the physical hard-drive on the HSG80. The option /sbin/hwmgr
-flash light -dsf /dev/disk/dsk0c didn't work.

Thanks for the help!

Kenway Lee
Systems Engineer
IMPAC Funding Corp.