Conclusion: setld -d problem

From: <Lee_Brewer_at_discovery.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:51:38 -0500

Admins,

The answers are in and there is a winner....

From: Tom Webster

Are you sure you are looking for the right sets? The older, pre-5.5,
legato software had a BRX prefix, not the current LGTO prefix.

Try: "setld -i | grep BRX"

Many of you pointed out removing files from /usr/.smbd.

which I did, and after each attempt they appeared back in place.
What I was doing was as follows...

setld -i | grep -i legato

This gave me what was listed, but not installed...because the install process
aborted and left the files in /usr/.smbd.

setld -d failed beacuse it was not really loaded....

The real problem.... for some strange reason, this box was running server and
client for version 4.4....
My other boxs gave me the correct value for setld -i | grep legato because they
were running 5.x...

To david hull....

I am taking my first step....I admit I have a Tru64 problem...I feel better now
<|;)

Lee Brewer