New Server Build

From: Salter, Gary <gary.salter_at_dawson.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 14:18:04 +0000

Hello Managers,

I have a 4.0F system which is using advfs & LSM. I`m trying to put
together a disaster recovery plan for this system I have to be able to
restore the
entire system to a different server with identical hardware. as im new
to Tru64 unix I have not a clue on how to go about setting up this new
system to be a mirror copy of the other one.please could someone mail
me detailed instructions on how to go about doing this.

Thanks in advance.
Gary Salter

"Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not
necessarily the company. This Email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this Email in error and
that any use of it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this Email in
error please notify the IT Manager by telephone on +44 (0)20 8774 3000, or via
email to <administrator_at_dawson.co.uk>, including a copy of this message.
Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it."